Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships programme.
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships is a scholarships programme from the Scottish Government in collaboration with Scottish universities in the areas of science, technology, innovative industries, healthcare and scientific sciences, and renewable and smooth energy. Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships programme. Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships are a super chance to find out about in us of a with world-leading universities and a lengthy culture of educational excellence. Our chosen pupils are human beings who aspire to end up influential leaders in their future careers. They have huge-ranging pastimes outdoor their research and a wish to expand their non-public and educational trip in Scotland. Find out extra about the find out about alternatives available.
This Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships programme gives up to 50 awards, every well worth £8000, closer to lessons expenses for anyone yr of full time learns about on a postgraduate Masters programme at any of Scotland’s greater training institutions. Scholarships are accessible to residents of the following countries: Canada, China (including Hong Kong), India, Japan, Pakistan and the USA.
Saltire Scholars will additionally have the possibility to take section in a programme of things to do over and above their studies, along with speak with the educational and commercial enterprise neighbourhood in Scotland. As one of our Saltire Scholars, you’ll act as an ambassador no longer solely for the Saltire Scholarships programme, but additionally for Scotland. You can discover out extra about these components of the scholarship in the necessities page
Scholarship Title: Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships programme 2020
University: Scottish universities
Level: Master’s Degree
Deadline: 31 July 2020
Country Of Study: Scotland
In order to be eligible for a Saltire Scholarship, candidates must:
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course.
- Be a citizen of Canada, India, Japan, USA, Pakistan or China (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees.
- Not have previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland.
- Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
- Meet the language requirements of the course.
- Complete an application form and submit it by the closing date of 1 June 2020.
How To Apply
In order to observe for Saltire, Scholarship candidates need to have a conditional or unconditional provide of a location at a Scottish college on an eligible course.
Related Post: Canada Scholarships
Related Post: France Scholarships
Related Post: International Scholarships
Related Post: Latest Scholarships
Related Post: New Scholarships
Related Post: Scholarships
Related Post: Scholarships & Aid
Related Post: Search Scholarships
Related Post: UK Scholarships