DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship Programme 2012.
DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship Programme 2021 additionally acknowledged as Public Policy and Good Governance helps future leaders from creating international locations who favour promoting democracy and social justice in their domestic countries. This DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship programme 2012, which is funded with the aid of the German Federal Foreign Office, provides the threat to gather a Master’s diploma in Master programmes of precise relevance for the social, political and financial improvement in the students’ nations of origin.
DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship. In the mild of the standards of Good Governance, pretty certified graduates with a first educational diploma are being skilled in political science, law, economics and administration and organized for future main positions in their domestic countries.
This DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship programme 2012 is designed to in addition qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration in accordance to the standards of right governance and to put together them in a practice-oriented path for their expert life. Very appropriate graduates with a first college diploma get the risk to attain a master’s diploma in disciplines that are of exclusive relevance to the social, political and financial improvement of their domestic country.
DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship2012. The understanding and journey received in Germany have to allow the scholarship holders to later make a contribution to the institution of democratically oriented monetary and social structures aimed at overcoming social tensions. With this programme, DAAD intends to help the proper governance and civil society buildings in chosen accomplice nations and regions
Scholarship Title: DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship Programme 2012
University: Any university in Germany
Level: Master’s Degree
Deadline: 31 July 2020
Country Of Study: Germany
- DAAD Application shape for Research Grants and Study Scholarships (hand-signed, however electronically edited)
- Hand-signed and dated motivation letter (one single letter for each universities) containing a unique description of the applicants’ academic/professional and non-public motives for deciding on these master´s programmes and universities (two pages maximum)
- Hand-signed and dated full curriculum vitae which includes statistics about the particular subject of your studies, your political and social engagement and, if applicable, description of job trip
- Copy of received Academic Degrees (certified translation if necessary, please connect a clarification of the grading system)
- Copy of the transcript of archives (certified translation if necessary)
- Recent language certificates (German and/or English)
- One letter of recommendation signed and lately dated through your college professor or cutting-edge employer, supplemented by way of an authentic letterhead, and stamp (not in a sealed envelope)
- If relevant certificates of employment to assist applicable expert ride stated in your CV via documentary evidence
How To Apply
Applications need to be submitted in German or English. Please point out that you are making use of for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme (Master’s scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance).
You are allowed to publish your utility for up to two master`s courses.