Scholarship Program At the University Of Montreal Canada For International Students.
Scholarship Program At the University Of Montreal Canada For International Students. Mitacs and Université de Montréal have signed in early 2019 a new partnership agreement that offers 150 new. scholarships each year for foreign students who desire to do a lookup continue to be at UdeM under the Globalink Research Award program. Related Post: UK Scholarships.
Scholarship Program At the University Of Montreal Canada For International Students. There are 150 new positions on hand every yr for foreign college students who want to does a lookup continue to be at UdeM under the Globalink Research Award program.
Globalink Research Award program.
University: University De Montréal
About the university:
The Université de Montréal is a French-language public research college in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The university’s important campus is located on the northern slope of Mount Royal in the neighborhoods of Outremont and Côte-des-Neiges. Related Post: Scholarships In the USA.
Country Of Study: Canada
- Be 18 years historic and over at the time of application;
- Foreign undergraduate college students in their final year (must have completed 2d 12 months of finding out about before commencing their research at UdeM), foreign graduate students or overseas postdoctoral fellows, in any discipline;
- Students should come from a college or university-level lookup center;
- The researchers continue to be at UdeM need to be from 12 to 24 weeks;
- The domestic organization ought to be placed in an eligible country: Belgium, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Luxembourg (Université du Luxembourg), Mexico, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland (Université de Lausanne), Taïwan, Tunisia, United Kingdom, the USA, Ukraine (inbound only), different individuals of the European Union (only for students whose professors are grant recipients of the European Research Council or MSCA-RISE program);
- Students should have a professor supervisor at their home college and every other at UdeM;
- Students can get hold of a $6,000 CAD grant, 1/2 of which is funded via Mitacs Globalink and the different half through an outdoor corporation (e.g., domestic university, granting agencies, private companies, domestic college supervisor, UdeM supervisor, etc.).
- Please consult your pupil mobility office or your home university supervisor;
- Admission at any time: utility required sixteen weeks before the begin of the research project; Funding of research No guides/ seminars can be taken at some stage in the research;
- Research continues to be can not start until Globalink Fellowship is accepted.
How To Apply