The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. New Scholarships and Latest Jobs Application Portal.
SCHOLARSHIP TITLE: Radboud Scholarship Programme
LEVEL: Master’s degree programme
UNIVERSITY: Radboud University Netherlands
Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies, Faculty of Medical sciences, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Social Sciences
TARGET GROUP: non-EEA students
DEADLINE: 1st March, 2020
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2020 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
How To Apply
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. However, the selection for RSP and the admission to the Master’s degree programme are two separate processes. Admission to the programme does not imply selection for RSP.
You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.