Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for studies at Uppsala University Master’s programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 31 August 2020. There are a number of scholarships available each year for fee-paying international students who are applying to an international Bachelor’s or Master’s programme. Some scholarships are specifically for students who are applying to one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes, while others are open to both Master’s and Bachelor’s students. Some scholarships are open for all citizens of a country outside of the EU/EEA or Switzerland whilst others are only open to citizens of certain countries. New Scholarships and Latest Jobs Application Portal
SCHOLARSHIP TITLE: Application are invited for Uppsala University Global Scholarships
Level: Master’s and Bachelor’s students
University: The Uppsala University in Sweden
Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
Deadline: 3 February 2020
- Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
- Students can only be awarded an IPK scholarship if a programme at Uppsala University is chosen as first priority.
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions. New Scholarships and Latest Jobs Application Portal
- The programme must be delivered on campus. The scholarship is not available for distance learning programmes or programmes partially taught at other universities outside Sweden.
How To Apply
To be considered for Uppsala University’s scholarships, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website www.universityadmissions.se. You must then submit an online scholarship application form on which you will note your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se. The deadline for submitting online scholarship applications for programmes commencing in the autumn 2020 is 3 February 2020.