Primary Purpose Of The Position
To assist the Human Resources Department, Line Managers and Employees with Human Resources
related administrative duties.
Job Title: Administrator
- Work permit and visa application assistance.
- Ensure timeous communication and distribution of office communication.
- Effective assistance in the processing of recruitment, selection and termination process documents.
- Uploading of all vacancies both internally and externally.Click here for more jobs
- Acting liaison with the Employment Services Bureau.
- Administrating the Human Resources related functions for selected business units.
- Provide assistance in the timeous submission of Human Resources documentation.
- Handling of any changes, claims and queries as needed.
- Assisting with translating where needed. Click here for more jobs
- Any other ad hoc Human Resources functions as required.
Minimum Requirements For This Position
- Human Resources Degree with three (3) years relevant experience OR Human Resources Certificate /
Diploma with at least five (5) years relevant experience.
- Proficient in English. Any additional languages will be an added advantage.
- Namibian Citizen. Click here for more jobs
- Valid Namibian driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (not larger than 2MB)